So you like asses. Homo. Just kidding, you misunderstood me, there is absolutely nothing gay about being a fan of anal sex. Unless, of course, the anal sex partners are two men. It is 100%, definitely and unequivocally homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, if that's what you like, then go ahead and love it. Just keep your penis away from my anus and there won't be a problem.
So, raise your hand if you've actually had anal sex. None of you have. Okay, that's what I expected. It's pretty obvious, to be honest. Look, 95% of you have never fucked a pussy, anally of course, and the other 5% have only had sex once because you got lucky and picked up some drunk girl at a party who made you wish you'd gone to college. The other half of you are either not picky enough or just not convincing enough. Either one or the other. Whatever your excuse, if you haven't already done anal, I can say with 100% certainty that being like you sucks.
Of course, anal is never a substitute for cunt. Nothing will ever replace cunt, which is certainly God's masterpiece. But the asshole is a great spare hole and a place to go in from time to time to diversify. However, it is very tight, so take lotion with you if you are going to try to enter it. The anus is very tight, so take lotion with you if you are going to try to insert it into the anus.
The anal canal is very narrow and usually pretty dry, so it's hard to get it in there. At least you want it to be dry. If her anus is slippery when inserted and you haven't used lube yet, I'm sorry, but you have a pooping dick. I know this may sound like a joke, but I've heard horror stories. I know the victims. #Neverforget.#Poopdick.
But given that we don't have a diarrhea anus (or penis), the only way to put it in without preparation (and possibly a precoital conversation) is if you have a micropenis. In that case, she won't care where you put it in, since she won't be able to feel whether it has entered or not.
Getting a woman to do anal fucking is not the hardest thing to do. So I'll hazard a guess that the closest thing to a woman's anus is anal pornography. Don't worry. Here's one of the best free porn sites with a great selection of anal videos: the anal section of Yourporn.sexy.
Great site design.
Yes, Your Porn has a section devoted to butts. In fact, most free porn sites should have an anal section. After all, it's one of the most popular porn categories of all time. Perhaps because it is so elusive, ass sex, like pornography, is meant to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality. But unlike similar free porn sites like You Porn, Porn Hub, Red Tube and Spank Wire, Your Porn is kind of like thisAll you have to do is click on the "orgasm" button (with the penis on top of the heart) and you can let other users know if you cum in this video or not.
I don't know about you, but I find it very interesting. It's also a fairly new measure of the quality of pornographic videos. For example, if someone watches part of a video and says, "That was pretty sexy, I liked it. Button," but adding a special button to see if they were able to cum during the video might be a more honest measure of how good the video was. Either way, whether or not it's the best indicator for porn, you have to respect Your Porn for doing something different than all the other free porn sites.
Overall, Your Porn is probably the best free porn site with anal content. And guess what, it's definitely the best among porn sites in general. Cut out the ads, offer a little more community involvement, and Your Porn, I'd love to crown you as the king of free porn sites.
Anyway, good luck in your endless search for ass. I hope so.